|BREAK AN EGG!
|Any Center Fire Rifle / Caliber / Sight / Scope can be used.
|Sunday October 30th
11am Signup - 1pm Start
[ $5 per stage ]
|Winner gets bragging rights.
|Please signup early so we know how many eggs we need!
How it works... There will be 1 stage per shooter; 2 rounds per stage.
Round 1: 3 Eggs. 50yd, 75yd, and 100yd in 90 seconds.
Round 2: 4 Eggs. 50yd, 75yd, 100yd and 150yd in 90 seconds.
Should only need 10-25 rounds of ammo or less!
Shoot off will determine the winner in the event of a tie!
Rules of Engagement:
- Targets must be shot in order of closest to furthest. [ie. If the shooter hits the 75yd target before the 50yd target, then that 50yd target is forfeit.]
- All shots must be taken from a seated position at shooting bench.
- Front stock must be supported by a sandbag or affixed bipod. [No stands or mechanical devices allowed]
- Rear stock supported by the shooter. [No bag or devices allowed.]
- Each hit is a point scored. The one with the most points wins.
- A leaking egg is considered a hit. Cracked but not leaking is not a hit.
- Range safety will be observed at all times.